Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new day! A new approach.

Hello.

Are any of my fans still out there?
I am here to apologize, not only for my recent hiatus in postings, but also for lack of structure with this site.
SO, let's just move on, shall we?

I want this site to be good for both of us. You the reader, and well, me, the writer.
The way I see this happening is that both of us should and CAN contribute.

If you would like to be a contributor, please email me at 5280dad at gmail dot com. I will gladly put you on the admin. list to start posting your ideas.

Now here is the other part to this. I envision this site being collaborative but also informative. I want to post info and educational information about daddy/baby gear that YOU have first hand knowledge using. BOB strollers, running strollers, bike canopys, backpacks to haul those kids while hiking....heck, even Man Bags.

So let's get this party started. I hope you enjoy the posts and please chime in if you like what you see....or don't like.

Thanks.
Dave Gannon - one of the many 5280 Dads out there.

1 comment:

Dose Pharmacy said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.