Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy when it rains


Hadley has started to love rain. She has never had anything against it, but when I found out she didn't like snow, I started to worry that my wife lied to me about who Hadley's dad really was. But if she can accept and dance and play in the rain, well then, I think there is hope for her come winter.

We have been listening to the Twilight Soundtrack ONLY EVERY DAY for the past three weeks - so Hadley has been dancing. D-A-N-C-I-N-G! She has this cute little move that we finally caught on tape that I will try to post later, that just rocks our world. But anyway, I digress.

We were out in the rain last week and she started doing this little dance - which I call "Man with the wooden leg" and doing her little arm curl hand gesture thing. WE ABOUT DIED! Cutest rain dance move ever!

Here is the pic of her enjoying the raindrops in her Nana-made sweater.

Peace.

2 comments:

Display Name Here said...

So where is the cute little dance video. I have been waiting.

Dose Pharmacy said...

Thanks nice providing information.
Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.